Pages

February 1, 2012

Project 366: Week 3 & 4

These two weeks are all about H. I know. Big surprise. She's kind of a big deal around here.

 January 15 - Yep, those lips. Everyone comments on them.

 January 16 - H loves her sippy cup.

January 17- the daily Battle Royale: kitty boy vs. pajama clad kid. It usually ends in tears.

January 19- H with Penelope, our favorite piggy.


January 20- On our trip to St. George, we had to stop at the cheese factory in Beaver, Ut for spectacular Jalapeno cheese curds! My mother thinks it odd that my sister and I take pictures of our food. 

January 22- H in a rock.

January 24- Cutting out fabric for the breakfast nook in the kitchen.  (pictures coming soon!)

 January 27- A surprised H crawling down the hallway.

 January 28- Ice cubes in a mesh food holder: the only thing that makes our teething baby happier.

January 29- H helping Nate install the barn door for the pantry.  (pictures coming soon!)

January 31- Sweet little baby feet.

3 comments:

Tracy Lively said...

Those baby feet are precious! I'm so enjoying this project of yours!

Becca Langdon said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing with that cute fabric!

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, Cate...she is precious! I love them at this age. Look out when they are walking, or is she?

XO,
Jane

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails