Pages

February 6, 2012

Breakfast & Nook Sneak Peek

Progress on the kitchen renovation is coming along (slowly). We aren't 100% done with the breakfast nook yet, but here is a little sneak peek. 

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am stepping  (WAY) outside my 'neutrals' comfort zone, and I'm a little nervous! Why am I breaking out? I'm trying to create a space that looks as if a young family lives here. I'm also trying to be a new, braver version of myself (remember?) I may panic and change my mind in 2.5 seconds, but I'm trying to wait to pass judgement until it's all done. 










banquette seating, cafe curtains, window treatments, breakfast nook, pillows, kitchen ideas, kitchen, eat-in kitchen, eat in kitchen, bench with table, storage bench in the kitchen, yellow and blue, black chevron pillow, ikat, turquoise, waverly, 


8 comments:

m @ random musings said...

what a lovely eating area! I really like the neutrals + blue and yellow.


Can you post more details regarding the banquette? Is there storage? was this diy (any tips? in progress pics?) Thanks so much for sharing!

Cate @ A Tree Lined Street said...

M - Yes! More pictures and details are coming soon! I'm waiting for a sunny day to get some better pics.

Blondie's Journal said...

The yellow and blue look awesome together! Just the right amount of color, Cate!

XO,
Jane

Marilyn said...

Very cute- a happy place to eat!♥♫

Hilary said...

Just beautiful!

By the way I gave you an award on my blog so check it out :)

http://www.mysocalledhome.com/2012/02/liebster-love.html

aaroohii said...

what's up with those drapes hung halfway through the window?

GHaven said...

I really love that pendant light. Where did you find it?

GHaven said...

I really love that pendant light. Where did you find it?

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails